Onsite workplace vaccinations
Get your vaccinations at work with our onsite workplace vaccinations. We can organise workplace flu shots for the whole team – or you can visit our clinic.
Get workplace vaccinations for the whole team
Come into our clinic to receive your flu or covid vaccine near work. Similarly, we can visit your office and provide your entire team with workplace vaccinations.
We offer the following vaccinations:
- Covid-19 vaccinations at work or in our clinic
- Flu vaccinations at work or in our clinic
- Hepatitis B
- Travel vaccines such as yellow fever, rabies, cholera and typhoid
Workplace flu shots help the team stay healthy all winter long
Whether you get the vaccine at our clinic or in your workplace, flu shots effectively prevent or reduce the severity of influenza.
Learn more about the Influenza Vaccination Programme at Fight the Flu.
Get your Covid-19 vaccine – near work or at work
More information about the Covid-19 vaccine
- The Covid vaccine was developed quickly due to a huge global effort and by using existing vaccine knowledge.
- It has been approved by Medsafe and its safety is constantly being monitored.
- Many billions of doses have already been administered around the world.
- Research shows that 95% of people who have received two doses of the vaccine are protected against Covid 19. Also, if you are vaccinated, there is a far lower chance of you getting seriously ill, or transmitting it to others.
- Furthermore, boosters for the Covid-19 Vaccine are available 6 months after your second jab.
Do you have more questions about Covid vaccines and Workplace Vaccination Programmes? We’re here to help, just give us a call.
Health care professionals providing vaccinations at work or in the clinic
Frequently asked questions
To join our clinic, you first need to fill out the patient enrolment forms to register with the PHO that we belong to. This is a Ministry of Health requirement. You will need to provide proof of identity and eligibility which may include the following forms of identification:
- NZ Passport or NZ birth certificate
- International passport with resident visa OR work visa of minimum 24-month duration
On the enrolment form you need to indicate which of our doctors (currently taking new patients) that you would like to be registered with.
Yes. As part of completing your enrollment, we request that you have a new patient screening appointment with one of our Nursing or Medical Centre Assistant team members.
This new patient appointment enables our team to work with you to better understand your current health and wellbeing.
Following the new patient appointment as above, you can book your first consultation with your nominated doctor.
The length of your first appointment with your new doctor will be as follows:
0-39 years 40 years - 15 Minutes - 30 minutes
40 years+ - 15 Minutes - 30 minutes
|0-13 yrs||14-17 yrs||18-39 yrs||40+ yrs|
|Free||$10 for screening and appointment||$10 for screening and appointment||$10 for screening and appointment|
|Free||$10 for Doctor appointment||$19.50||$39 for double appointment|
Payment is required at the time of consultation
You will get full access to the patient portal “My Indici” once you have completed your screening appointment.
Payment is required at time of consultation. Please note that unpaid accounts will incur an additional $10 monthly administration cost.
There may be additional costs for treatments/tests/materials
We recommend that you book your future appointments via your patient portal My Indici.
If you need an urgent appointment, then please phone the clinic. We have doctors available to discuss your urgent health needs on the day.
All consultations are by appointment only.
We are open:
Monday 7am - 5pm
Tuesday 8:15am - 5pm
Wednesday 7am - 5pm
Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 5pm
For health services after hours visit East Care Accident & Medical, 260 Botany Road, Golflands, Auckland 2013. Their phone is 09 277 1516.
Under 14 Years - Free 14 - 17 years - $14 18 years & over - $16
Note charge is the same for in person or by phone or video as you are still receiving the same high quality health provider assessment, diagnosis and planning.